Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
CatsIllustrated.com Board Rules
CatsIllustrated.com is a site for fans of the Kentucky Wildcats. We welcome visitors who are fans of other schools but ask that you conduct yourselves as you would if you were a guest in someone else's home. We encourage debate, but please remember to keep it civil at all times and follow the basic guidelines outlined below:
1. All members are required to respect each other and show respect for the University of Kentucky, its athletic programs, its coaches and players. Constructive criticism is permitted, but must be done in a civil manner that demonstrates a basic respect for the people being discussed. Name-calling and personal insults will be removed and are grounds for having board privileges revoked.
2. Cursing, vulgarity and inappropriate language will not be tolerated. Masking inappropriate language by using alternate characters ($^*%#) will likewise not be tolerated. A simple guideline for what is permissible in terms of language is what you might find on regular network TV or a PG-13 movie. Any strong sexual terminology, photographs or innuendo will be removed from the forums and are grounds for immediate removal of a member's posting privileges.
3. "Fly-bys" and agenda posts will be removed. A fly-by is a post that is controversial in nature with no other intent but to start an argument. The author leaves and does not defend his or her position after the initial post. Agenda posting is repeated posts of the same nature on a daily or weekly basis intended to prolong an argument. When this occurs, any further posts will be locked and/or deleted and you'll be asked to use pre-existing threads on the subject.
4. Our message board allows posting pictures and links to articles. However, reproducing copyrighted material is not permitted. Anyone who posts a picture should do so only if they own the rights to the picture or have permission from the rightful owner. Each individual poster accepts responsibility for his own posts. All links and photos must be relevant to the subject matter.
5. Our administrators and moderators have the right to remove any post at their sole discretion if, in their judgment, they feel a post is inappropriate or violates a guideline or otherwise is determined to be outside the "spirit" of our message board community.
6. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you have been granted permission.
7. We at CatsIllustrated.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you or in the event of an NCAA compliance investigation.
8. Promotions & Solicitations. Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations and ticket scalping are inappropriate on this site. Tickets may be offered on the site, but only for face value or less, and notices for available tickets should not be posted on the House of Blue under any circumstances unless cleared by site administration in advance.
8A) Self-promotion of one's business, profit or non-profit, or website is forbidden unless pre-approved by the administration of the CatsIllustrated.com in advance.
8B) Promoting websites competitive to CatsIllustrated.com is forbidden. Links to these sites will be immediately removed and, if requests to cease and desist are not followed, could result in the removal of posting privileges on CatsIllustrated.com.
9. CatsIllustrated.com allows "signatures" on its message boards to give users an opportunity to personalize their posts. Pictures are allowed within the signatures provided they are small and subtle (no wider than 500 width, whether it's one photo or a series of photos). All pictures and text provided inside a signature must comply in full with all rules on this regulation page. CatsIllustrated.com reserves the right to ban a signature at its sole discretion, at any time.
10. Any questions, concerns or complaints about the forum rules and moderation are to be handled through e-mail to site manager Brett Dawson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or one of the other moderators. They are highly visible and include their e-mail addresses in their post signatures. There is also a drop-down link just above the top post on every board that lists moderators and their e-mail addresses. Use these e-mails. Do not post topics about the board rules, moderation decisions or inquiries about why another topic was edited or deleted on the forums. They will be locked and deleted as we attempt to avoid cluttering the board and aggravating other members.